At Klaserie Collections we have Accommodation dotted around a dam famous for catch-and-release fishing of Carp, Bass, Bream, and Barbel. The dam, surrounded by palm trees and visited by nyala, zebra, kudu, waterbuck and bushbuck is also home to a large variety of bird species. Here you will take in the tranquil views and birdsong from your accommodation or waterside braai area. Bring your canoe for a relaxing paddle, or unwind with a drink by the pool. Our family-friendly camp invites you to a Lowveld safari experience that won’t break the bank.
Guided game drives departing from the camp! Choose between tours to Kruger National Park, nearby private game reserves, the Panorama Route, the Blyde River Canyon, a sunset game drive, a guided nature walk. Find out more about our tours on the activities page.
11 x AfriCamps Tents
Handcrafted in South Africa, AfriCamps tents are more than just a comfortable accommodation option. They are a memorable holiday experience on their own! Fully equipped and suitable for 5.
4 x Safari tents
All Safari tents are at the water, ideal for fishing.
- Spa treatments at your tent
- Full day Open vehicle Kruger Park Safari
- Full day open vehicle Kruger Park safari + sunset/night drive
- Big 3 Open vehicle morning safari
- Big 3 Open vehicle sunset safari
- Blyde Boat Cruise
- Moholoholo rehab centre
- Guided Big Five reserve bush walk
- Educational Nature Walk
- Panorama tour
AND MANY MORE
All fish are catch and release:
Carp Fishing Rules
Our rules exist to safeguard our fish and ensure that you have an enjoyable visit . Please read these rules carefully before you fish, as failure to observe the rules or acting in any way, which interferes with others’ enjoyment or use of the Dam, will result in the offender being immediately removed and banned from fishing.
• All anglers must be in possession of a large landing net
• A large specimen unhooking mat must be used at all times.Carp will be handled in water.
• Minimum line strength is 12lb
• No fish to be sacked at any time, all fish to be returned to the water immediately after capture and photographing
• When photographing fish, support the fish over a large unhooking mat in the water.
• Rods are not to be left unattended at any time or for any reason
All can be arrange at reception
Things to buy at shop
Beautiful hand crafted curios.